[TriLUG] A Christmas Party To Remember ( December 2023 )

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Dec 8 17:21:59 EST 2023

On Fri, 8 Dec 2023, Keith Merryman via TriLUG wrote:

> This link says it's *next* thursday, the 14th, 7p-10p

hmm. this was my mistake.

trilug.org:/meetings says it's the 2nd thursday

at least I got to the right place, even if it was the wrong day.

> .. it also lists it as an "Online event", not sure if that's correct or
> not https://www.meetup.com/trilug/events/283038796/

I didn't find the meetup link on the meetings page.

It would help if the announcement was self contained with all the
information needed to get to the event, rather than each person having to
figure out where all the info is, leading to mistakes. No-one replied to
Bill's request for info yesterday. This would have saved me a wasted
evening.

Joe

Don't upgrade a working machine - it won't work any
better - it could work worse; it may not work at all.