[Hosting] Equipement donations and Inflow walk-through?

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:39:00 -0500

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 03:00:20PM -0500, Benjamin Reed spoke thusly:
> ...and then do "chroot /opt/distros/redhat7" or whatever.

Nice. Very, very nice. Now, add some arches to it :

/x86/redhat7x
/x86/debian-2.2
/x86/...
/alpha/debian-2.2
/alpha/redhat7x
/mips/debian-2.2
/ppc/debian-2.2
/ppc/yellowdog

we could chroot on each box & do it that way. Heck, if we had a second
x86 box, I'd set up hurd too *grin*

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist.a.t.darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001