[Hosting] Equipement donations and Inflow walk-through?

John Turner hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:40:30 -0500

Just do make things clear to me. You are building using the
tools and libraries from different distros, but the kernel
is always the host version/distro. This seems fine for all
but the most low level applications. Which we are unlikely
to be building or testing.

John