[Hosting] Equipement donations and Inflow walk-through?

Benjamin Reed hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:44:27 -0500

John Turner [jdturner.a.t.nc.rr.com] wrote:
> Just do make things clear to me. You are building using the
> tools and libraries from different distros, but the kernel
> is always the host version/distro. This seems fine for all
> but the most low level applications. Which we are unlikely
> to be building or testing.

Yeah, the kernel stays the same across all.  Unless you're building
lm_sensors or something, it's just fine.

--
Ben Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger.a.t.befunk.com)
http://defiance.dyndns.org/ / http://radio.scenespot.org/