UPDATE: North Carolina System Administrators table staff

Jim Ray ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 08:47:24 -0400

Kudos to the Lulu folks for their efforts!  As for feedback, well, an
air conditioned building would have been helpful yesterday.  Having
enough passes for volunteer-based user groups to staff tables with two
people instead of one would also be nice.

Great job, though.  The real question is whether or not Stan is going to
make public those pictures from yesterday with robot lady :-)

Seeya,

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa C. Boyd [mailto:lcboyd@nc.rr.com]=20
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 7:43 AM
To: ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Subject: Re: UPDATE: North Carolina System Administrators table staff

Hi all!

I'm a lurker on this list and one of the circus staff. You probably have
already figured out the answers to this since you've been at the show a
day :) There are tables/chairs for the user groups as well as access to
power and the internet. Power strips are good, but bringing your own
table and chairs isn't necessary!

I'm really interested in getting some feedback from those of you who
attend the show - what you liked, what you didn't like, what you'd
suggest for next year. The people putting this on have stressed to the
staff that they want feedback and opinions! They want this to be
user-oriented instead of the typical trade show where it's about how
much the exhibitor pays for the booth up front. So if you don't mind
shooting me an email - I'd appreciate it!

Lisa Boyd