[ncsa!] Strangely Quiet?

Dan Singer des at cs.duke.edu
Mon Sep 13 09:15:33 EDT 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004, Brian Henning wrote:

 >   I joined sometime last week, and I have yet to receive a single message...
 > Just wondering if it really is this quiet, or if I'm actually missing
 > something..  I used to be a member a long time ago, and I don't remember it
 > ever being quite this quiet..

The NC*SA discussion list is typically very low volume.  But please
don't let that discourage you from bucking the trend!

Re. Joe's comment:  the subject line did look a little spammy.  It
would be nice if the NC*SA list manager would add a [label] to the
subject line, IMHO.

Bytheway, there's a meeting tonight, should be interesting; see the
web site for details.

-Dan

--
Daniel E. Singer, System Administrator
Dept. of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham NC 27708 USA