[ncsa!] Strangely Quiet?

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Mon Sep 13 09:22:06 EDT 2004

> The NC*SA discussion list is typically very low volume.  But please
> don't let that discourage you from bucking the trend!

Oh, I don't really plan to, unless something happens and I need help.

> Re. Joe's comment:  the subject line did look a little spammy.  It
> would be nice if the NC*SA list manager would add a [label] to the
> subject line, IMHO.

I agree completely. NC*SA is, in fact, so far the only list of which I've
been a member that *didn't* do exactly that.  I just didn't want to sound
presumptuous by recommending it. (-:

> Bytheway, there's a meeting tonight, should be interesting; see the
> web site for details.

I know; I'm planning to attend.  That's what spurred me to join
ncsa-discussion--a cross-post of that announcement to another list in which
I participate.

Cheers,
~Brian