Horde/IMP versus Squirrelmail

Brian Wilson wilson-ml at bubba.org
Tue May 24 16:48:29 EDT 2005

> Man, and I just finished downloading 7 CD's of Debian the other day.

7 CDs?  Last time I installed Debian was off a 35MB boot CD image.
Everything else I needed was installed as need.  It being a server, there
wasn't much else to install.

> I don't know which to try on my workstation PC.

For a workstation, at least give Ubuntu a try...

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/hoary/array-7/hoary-install-i386.iso

Or if you want to try-before-you-buy, use the live version and boot off
the cd:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/hoary/array-7/hoary-live-i386.iso

Debian based, shorter release than debian so more up-to-date goodies.  All
the Debian developers I know have moved to developing for Ubuntu.

-B