[TriLUG] PKI suggestions

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Wed Oct 2 12:09:30 EDT 2002

What are your suggestions for PKI.  We currently have two servers with
128 bit Certs from Thawte.  I'd like a nicer way to manage those
certificates (plus perhaps get some more certs).  What are the best
solutions out there?  What I'd really like is a CA certificate, but
imagine those are quite expensive unless you're going to sign and
deliver many more than I plan on ever delivering (currently looking at 4
server certs plus a code signing cert, and perhaps as many as 10
personal certs).

Joseph