[TriLUG] Authentication Problems

Bryan Burroughs beburrou at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 4 02:34:16 EDT 2002

Howdy again,
    I've been having troubles getting access permissions to shares on an
XP machine for users on a RH8 machine.  My aim is for the users to
connect via SMB to the server and then access files from there/  As it
stands right now, users can see the shared folders, but don't have
access rights to the inside of the folders.  As I have already set up
this exact same thing for the users of another XP machine (different
from the server), I figured this had already been handled.  But ugg, it
is not...  ANy suggestions?
    Bryan Burroughs

--
"It's a one dog town, and he's old and mean..."
	-- Garth Brooks