[TriLUG] In search of the walled machine at UNC

Jeff Bollinger jeff01 at email.unc.edu
Fri Oct 4 15:14:25 EDT 2002

That's very interesting.  I can't find the article when I search at
newsandobserver.com and I spoke with the administrator of the Medical
School who also said it was not true, and who also said he heard it
happened on MAIN campus!  Wow, lots of red herrings here.  I think it's
am amusing story, but it's really nothing more than a Novell commercial.

http://www.sun.com/smi/Press/sunflash/2001-05/sunflash.20010521.3.html

Jeff