[TriLUG] Computer Getting Slow

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Fri Aug 22 14:35:34 EDT 2003

Agreed.  I've only been using Linux for a few years, but I actually have
never had to re-install any of my Linux boxes due to a problem.  I think
/etc/* makes a whole lot more sense than regedit.exe for starters...

Windows is just easier to get fubar-ed, and those wonderful blue screens
are just way to informative.  (Thats sarcasm, C.B.!)  ;)

However, I do like to backup data and re-install for version upgrades.
Still weary of upgrades from my M$ days I guess.

:) -- mike