[TriLUG] OT: need ideas for a project that just landed in my lap

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:27:04 EST 2006

This is interesting.  I have the Asus with two USB interfaces and I have a
USB LED light.  Tomorrow I'll hook it all up to see if I can get the light
to turn on and off.  Good idea.

The only thing that worries me is the device running in Station or WET
mode.  OpenWRT seems to woefully suck at both which drives me nuts.  But
this is a good start.. thanks!

Greg