[TriLUG] Playing with RT Tracker

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed Aug 30 00:12:01 EDT 2006

I could if I hadn't just hosed PERL entirely.. Sigh.. time for bed. I'll
sort out the bodies in the morning. I love having a test server to blow
up. Officially I'm pretty much committed to running what ever we use on
CentOS, but I may be able to sneak a Dapper box in the corner.

Thanks for all the help!

Dave