[TriLUG] Re: Playing with RT Tracker

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Wed Aug 30 01:17:13 EDT 2006

Dave Sorenson wrote:
> I could if I hadn't just hosed PERL entirely.. Sigh.. time for bed. I'll
> sort out the bodies in the morning. I love having a test server to blow
> up. Officially I'm pretty much committed to running what ever we use on
> CentOS, but I may be able to sneak a Dapper box in the corner.
>
> Thanks for all the help!

I've got RT running on a CentOS3 server using fastcgi under Apache.  I'd
be glad to share config fils with you if you like.  It runs acceptably
fast as long as the tickets aren't huge, as someone else mentioned.

RT *is* heavy weight PERL-wise and DB-wise.  You want to give it enough
computer to work with.

--[Lance]

--
 Celebrate The Circle   http://www.celebratethecircle.org/