[TriLUG] OT - removeable drive enclosure recommendation?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Fri May 11 21:23:45 EDT 2007

For testing purposes, we need to quickly switch between various
OS configurations on one of our test machine.

SATA drives. 1 (2 if needed) 5 1/2" bays available.
Hot-swap not required -- Power down, swap and boot.

We also need a source for small, cheap SATA drives.

Any recommendations?

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services