[TriLUG] dying printer free to anyone who'd like it

Charlotte Peters charlotte.ann.peters at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 14:56:52 EDT 2013

My roommate's printer is dying. It's a Canon MP640 and the print heads on
both black cartridges are pretty much dead as far as we can tell. The
mechanisms still work fine, though, so if anyone wants it for parts or for
tinkering, it's all yours. We're big fans of reuse where possible. If not,
we'll drop it off for electronics recycling. I live in the Brier Creek
area, so we'd meet in that vicinity if you claim it.

-Charlotte