[TriLUG] How to prevent? "fsck died with exit status 4"

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Sun Sep 28 22:45:39 EDT 2014

Ardour is a great mutlitrack audio recorder. But for sequencing there are
far better options. Lmms, qtractor, seq24, renoise, sunvox,  and the
ableton clone escapes me right now.

Live right now I use sunvox for bass midi synth rig. Live keys I use qsynth
and zynaddsubfx. Dj I use mixxx. All of that controlled through Claudia to
store ladish sessions.

Have not tried mint with the kxstudio repos yet but plan to. Wheezy works
really well. Arch stands alone without anything more than the aur. Only
wheezy caveat is I compiled Lmms from source. The one in debian stable is
too old. Misses the mutlitrack export functionality.

If crap stopped coming up on trilug nights I will make it out and you can
check out what I have on the chrome book.

Or shameless self promotion I am playing at locked and loaded this Friday
night.

Ken