[TriLUG] [way OT] new auto recommendations (fwd)

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Mon Oct 20 11:48:27 EDT 2014

Haven't driven the newer Elantras yet, and the touring version has little
in common with them anyway.  I am 6'5" and have not had that problem.

I will mention the tourings manual seat has this height adjust lever on the
bottom left side.  It is like a a weird pump setup (no not the lumbar
control) that you can change the overall seat height.

Ken