[TriLUG] [way OT] new auto recommendations

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Mon Oct 20 12:13:20 EDT 2014

Well I think there is a compromise to reduce that 10%.  I mean so I own a
station wagon, a small one.  I can fit all my gear in it.  I can fit the
family in it.  In the snow not that great and the couple times a year I
pickup would help not that great.  But it will hold a lot so the only time
I need a pickup is once a year when I need to take the 100lb propane tank
to the gas station to refill it for the gas logs.

Do I rent a truck for that one day, not yet, I tend to find a friend with a
truck and buy them lunch to help me out.

Ken