[TriLUG] Printer/scanner recommendations

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:52:37 EST 2015

On 02/04/2015 02:31 PM, Igor Partola wrote:
> I am (again) in the market for a new printer/scanner, and hope I can
> benefit from the wisdom of this list.

I promised HP support. some time ago, that I would demean their product
offerings forever publicly. I am still at it. There was a hardware
product problem with my All-In-One and those still under warranty got
the fix. Mine was a month out of warranty yet they refused to fix the
hardware, even after I offered to pay the freight both ways. Their
excuse was that "I shouldn't have bought an entry-level printer". WTF??
That reply was so offensive it made my ears turn red. :( Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html