[TriLUG] Items to give away

David Burton ncdave4life at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:37:57 EST 2015

It was probably a Diablo. I have one of those, too. Mine is a HyType I,
model 1200
<http://archive.computerhistory.org/resources/text/Xerox/XEROX.Diablo_HyTypeI.1973.102646256.pdf>.
It uses a inked or carbon-film ribbon in a cartridge which rides back and
forth with the printhead and its spinning pinwheel.

Dave