[TriLUG] Any other ISP's out there

John Broome via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Apr 7 18:04:38 EDT 2015

I had to stay on top of them to get my issue cleared up.  I work from home
and my ssh connections would stall out for minutes at a time, then pick
back up.  Got so bad I started using smokeping to provide metrics to show
the three different techs that came out.

Here's the last 400 days from my house to my work VPN endpoint which is ~
12 hops from home:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7s360xcnzxb72m/Screenshot%202015-04-07%2018.02.08.PNG?dl=0