[TriLUG] unetbootin [ Was Re: live ubuntu SOLVED [ Was ...]

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Apr 23 19:28:05 EDT 2015

On Thu, 23 Apr 2015, C TC via TriLUG wrote:

> Strange. Never had a instance of this tool not run correctly.
> Are you starting it from CLI? Using unetbootin on my Red Hat
> machine, I have to start it from the CLI via sudo.

I ran it from Windows. I thought there  was the most chance of it running from
there ;-) Half the time things don't compile on linux.

Scott says Debian is thinking of removing it from their distro, so maybe it does
have problems.

I'll try compiling it from scratch.

Joe

jmack (at) austintek (dot) com - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml