[TriLUG] WIFI EAP-TTLS connection issue

Craig Cook via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Sep 5 12:35:14 EDT 2015

> My wife is running Ubuntu 14.04.3 with the 3.19 kernel.  The
> /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections file for the SSID is as follows:
I had problems with an earlier version of ubuntu connecting to corporate wireless as well.  I ended up uninstalling Network Manager and installing Wicd.

It was a non-trivial exercise though.

Another suggestion is to post your question on the ubuntu forums.

Or, try using an older version of ubuntu (from a live boot CD/USB stick so you don't wipe your system first).

Linux is nice when it works, but can be very painful/time consuming when it doesn't.

Craig