[TriLUG] Front End for PostgreSQL

Robert Dale via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Sep 8 20:13:38 EDT 2015

I don't know anything about Lotus Approach.  However, since you didn't
specify "web" for front end, you may want to look at LibreOffice Base.
Here's an article describing how to create data entry forms.
https://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/811444-creating-forms-for-easy-libreoffice-database-entry-on-linux

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Grawburg via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:
> I'm looking for an easy to use front end to design forms for data entry. I'm very spoiled by Lotus Approach and want something that is as easy to use as it is. I don't want to have to write scripts, etc to make a form. Nice simple GUI to bring in text boxes, check boxes, etc.
>

> Thanks,
> Brian Grawburg
>

> --
> This message was sent to: Robert Dale <robdale at gmail.com>