[TriLUG] Front End for PostgreSQL

Grawburg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Sep 9 07:57:54 EDT 2015

I don't want a Web-based application. Everything must reside on a local computer. And because the application will be primarily used by a non-coder, and I want them to be able to make minor changes in the data entry form and report-generating options, anything that requires creating scripts/code is out of the question

Approach uses a .dbf file so it appear the LibreOffice may work.
I wish there was a Linux application that used the X-Base/dBase format.  They all seem to have gone by the wayside.

It appears that PostgreSQL may be fine for me to experiment with, but it won't satisfy my needs.

Brian