[TriLUG] blocking outbound port 22

tj via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Oct 8 10:52:49 EDT 2015

I am moving to XXXX port number for my ssh box due on many scanner are
banging the door and tries  wellknown existing vunerabilities.
one surprise for me was: most IPSs were coming from china :D.

luckily at work, they do not block  22 or unknown ports as now.
I have no Idea on the new building  since we have to move  totally 100% at
the end of this month. they mentioned to strengthen firewall and blocking
unneeded ports. I would see..