[TriLUG] Interior security camera

C TC via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 28 12:17:37 EDT 2016

The Pi w/camera in a DIY "book" enclosure sounds like a win here.

Another alternative is to hang one of those fake dome cameras above the
register, and let them know they are also being watched.

Just a note on this situation. Dealt with this a couple of decades back;
while part-owning a bar. We told everyone that the till seemed short a few
times and if it didn't add up correctly (+/- $1.00) twice .. they risked
losing a job.
In the end, we saved a bunch of $ by hiring a new cashier, instead of buying
a camera setup.