[TriLUG] Laptop recommendations

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Feb 19 12:03:32 EST 2017

In that price range I recommend a Samsung ultrabook. My theory is with all
the Android and Chromebook devices they manufacture their Ultrabooks would
be Linux friendly. My theory was either correct or I was very lucky. It was
the easiest Linux Mint installation ever and it has worked great for years.